Bring the cafe to your home kitchen with this simple caramel latte recipe.
- 1/2 cup espresso (or strongly brewed coffee)
- 1 Heavenly Vanilla Sachet
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- Whipped cream (dairy-free, low sugar option: coconut whipped cream)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, heavenly Vanilla powder and caramel. Stir frequently for about 5 minutes or until caramel has fully combined with milk.
- Divide espresso (or coffee) and caramel milk between two mugs. Top with whipped cream (optional) and serve.