Chia pudding is great, but vanilla chia pudding is a game-changer. Here’s how to make our favorite morning treat or nighttime snack that’s just as tasty as it is nutritious.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tsp. maple syrup, honey, or agave nectar (optional)
- 1 Heavenly Vanilla Sachet
- Sliced fruit, granola, jam, nuts and garnishes of your choice
- In a medium bowl, add chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice and vanilla sachet
- Whisk all together
- Cover and refrigerate until thick, 2 hours up to overnight.
- Serve with mix-ins and toppings of your choice.